Application for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for International students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Malta in Malta.
This scholarship shall provide a stipend of €6,000 per annum and covers a period of one year for the academic session 2019-20.
The University of Malta is the highest teaching institution in Malta. It is publicly funded and is open to all those who have the requisite qualifications. As a dynamic tertiary education institution, the University has developed a strategy that will chart its course for the years to come.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
M.SC FULL-TIME FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The studentships are awarded to full-time MSc students to work on the project entitled “Biodegradable Iron for Orthopaedic Scaffold Applications” (BioSA).
- Applicants must be in possession or about to finish a degree in, Dental Surgery, Health Science, Medicine, or a Science related subject (where applicable, obtained with at least second class honours).
- Applicants should be eligible to be admitted to the MSc degree of this University in terms of the applicable bye-laws.
- Previous experience in microbiology testing will be considered an asset.
- General Entry Requirements are the matriculation certificate and a pass at grade 5 or better in the Secondary Education Certificate examinations in English Language, Maltese, and Mathematics.
- International applicants are required to present an internationally recognized English Language proficiency certificate at the required level. Make sure that you meet the minimum English language requirements for the course.
M.SC FULL-TIME FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications should be sent by e-mail to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Candidates should submit their letter of application, a copy of their curriculum vitae, copies of their certificates and contact details (including e-mail address) of two referees. International candidates are required to present certified translations of their qualifications into English.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 9, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below