Application for the MA Industrial Design Bursary for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University Arts London in UK.
These educational funds are available for helping International students in their postgraduate studies in the UK and making their dream come true. The sponsorship program will grant the award of £16,450 to 1 international student who meets all the requirements of the University Arts London.
The University Arts London is a well-known and modern UK-based higher education institution that is ranked second in the world for art and design. It is the largest university of its kind in Europe. It has over 19,000 students from more than 130 countries. It consists of six art and design colleges and was established in 2004.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MA INDUSTRIAL DESIGN BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- MA Industrial Design course.
- Considered an international student for tuition fee purposes AND
- Accepted on the extended full-time MA Industrial Design course at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London, starting in September 2021
- Applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant.
- Applicants can demonstrate their English language proficiency through the IELTS test. However, the university also accepts other qualifications.
MA INDUSTRIAL DESIGN BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested to start your studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they should complete and submit an online application form via email to [email protected]
Application must include:
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Résumé (uploaded to the
- student portal)
- Evidence of your household income (uploaded to the student portal)
- Evidence of medical condition (if applicable)
- Evidence of financial hardship (if applicable)
- An electronic portfolio that must be sent via Dropbox at [email protected] including:
- One PDF document [50MB maximum], which should be an example of what you consider
- A title page with your name and course title
- An introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work, methodology, and inspiration
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled showing the date of production and if relevant, title, size, and materials used in the original piece.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 18, 2021 will be considered.