Application for the MA TESOL Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Warwick in UK.
This scholarship is mainly offered to all international and domestic students for the Masters in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages programme at the University of Warwick. The applicant selected to be awarded the bursary will be given £3,000 or 50% of the current tuition fee of the undertaken programme at the University of Warwick.
The University of Warwick is a public research university on the outskirts of Coventry between the West Midlands and Warwickshire, England, which was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand higher education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MA TESOL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All applicants, home country and international, can apply.
- Masters in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages programme at the University of Warwick can be applied for.
- The applicants must be UK or outside candidates who have accepted the offer at the University of Warwick as full-time students.
- The applicants must have an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5.
MA TESOL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Personal Statement
- Bachelors degree transcript
- One reference
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below