Application for the Maastricht Fully-Funded Programmes for International Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Maastricht University in Netherlands .
Awards are open for candidates who wish to pursue a full-time master’s degree program at Maastricht University for the 2020-2021 academic years.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MAASTRICHT FULLY-FUNDED ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students from outside the EU/EEA are eligible to apply.
- Programs are awarded to study the full-time master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You do not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s programme at Maastricht University for the 2020-2021 academic year. Please click here for a full list of the Master’s programmes participating in this application programme.
- You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s programme to which you have applied.
- You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme in the Netherlands. Students who have completed exchange programmes in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- You are not older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2020.
- You have obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, UM will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2020-2021 programme applicants.
- For admission in a master’s degree program, Candidates must have to include a translation of diploma and/or grade lists if the originals are not in Dutch, English, German or French.
- Candidates’ English language skills should be good enough to undertake intensive and challenging academic courses that are taught and examined in English.
MAASTRICHT FULLY-FUNDED APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the award, the applicants must have to register for one of the participating master’s programs at Maastricht University. After taking admission candidates will be automatically considered.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit curriculum vitae, letter of motivation, and proof of academic excellence, the contact details of one referee to the [email protected].
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below