Application for the Maastricht University OTS Grants for International Students in Netherlands – 2021. Entry is now open at the Maastricht University in Netherlands.
The main objective of the program is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students. The OTS scholarship covers 100% of the recipient’s tuition fees for the Master’s programme (i.e. maximum 24 months). No additional allowance towards living costs or visa costs is granted.
Maastricht University (UM) climbed to shared 88th place in the latest edition of the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings, up from number 101 last year.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MAASTRICHT UNIVERSITY OTS GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Russian, South African, Vietnamese students are eligible to apply for this programme.
- You have the nationality of your Neso country and you live in this Neso country.
- You have a degree from a non-Dutch university.
- You have not previously studied or worked in the Netherlands.
- You have been admitted to a Master’s programme at the corresponding Faculty for your Neso country.
- Applicants must have a very good command of English, both written and spoken.
- You must also apply for a master’s programme at Maastricht University, in order to be eligible for an OTS Scholarship.
- You may apply for the OTS scholarship at the Nuffic Neso office in your country. Please note that you must also apply for a Master’s programme (of your choice) at Maastricht University, in order to be eligible for an OTS Scholarship. Instructions on how to apply for admission can be found on the ‘Admission & registration’ page of the degree programme you wish to follow.
MAASTRICHT UNIVERSITY OTS GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The application for the OTS scholarship is separate from the application for admission to a master’s programme at Maastricht University. OTS will make the selection for the OTS candidates, not the University.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit an essay, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below