Application for the Machine Learning PhD Position for International Candidates in Germany – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Hildesheim in Germany.
This is a full studentship is open to both UK & International candidates who have a plan to pursue a PhD degree at the university for three years. The position is full-time available to be filled immediately and offers tenures of initially three years. The salary amounts to TV-L E13 (roughly 40.000 EUR gross income per year)
Established in 1946, the University of Hildesheim encourages interdisciplinary work and it bridges the gap between theory and practice. It has a number of awards in all subjects’ areas and degree at any level.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MACHINE LEARNING PHD POSITION
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for all over the world.
- The PhD support will be awarded in Machine Learning.
- To be considered for the grant, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Candidates need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
MACHINE LEARNING PHD POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this opportunity, candidates need to take part in a Postdoctoral degree at the university. Thereafter, they should apply through the online application portal.
Application must include:
- Students must upload your CV with your transcripts, English language certificate and a research statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below