Application for the Mackenzie King Memorial Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the University of British Columbia in Canada.
Up to four bursaries are available for both domestic and international aspirants who want to pursue a doctoral degree and master’s degree coursework in any discipline in Canada or elsewhere.The university will provide an award amount of up to $10,500 to the winning candidates.
Established in 1908, The University of British Columbia is one of the best research universities in Canada. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for outstanding students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MACKENZIE KING SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from all nationalities.
- The doctoral and masters degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, you must be a graduate (holder of a degree) of a Canadian university when the tenure of the program begins.
- If English is not your first language you will need to provide a recognized English language test or qualification.
- For admission, applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from any recognized university.
MACKENZIE KING SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to be receiving this fund, applicants are prescribed to take admission to the master’s degree or doctoral degree coursework at the university. After enrolling, claimants can submit the online award application form.
Application must include:
- Three letters of reference, transcripts from for all post-secondary studies, and CV must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below