Application for the Macquarie International PhD Positions in Multicultural Australian English in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Macquarie University in Australia.
The educational award supports international students who share the passion to study a PhD project, “Multicultural Australian English: The new voice of Sydney.” The aim is to generate an integrated and inclusive model of Australian-English, through phonetic analysis of speech used by adolescents from a range of language backgrounds. Macquarie University will provide an award of tuition fee offset and a living allowance stipend. The value and tenure of The grant is a “MQRES” full-time stipend rate of $28,597 per annum (in 2021, tax-exempt for up to 4 years – indexed annually).
The University of Macquarie is an Australian public research university located in the Macquarie Park suburb of Sydney. The State of New South Wales founded it in 1964 as the third university in the Sydney Metropolitan Area.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MACQUARIE INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- PhD degree program in Multicultural Australian English: The new voice of Sydney
- To be eligible, the applicants must record outstanding academic performance and, preferably, additional applicable research experience and peer-reviewed research activity in line with the university’s scholarship rating guidelines.
- For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
MACQUARIE INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the PhD degree program at Macquarie University. After that must need to complete the Online HDR Candidature and application via the Online Application System and have to submit two academic referee reports to the Higher Degree Research Office
Application must include:
- Applicants must need to submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV passport or visa, and other supporting documentation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below