Application for the Utrecht Programs for International Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Macquarie University in Australia.
The program is accessible for the international applicants who wish to undertake a bachelor’s degree coursework at the university in Australia.
Founded in 1964, Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia. It was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney. The university offers various degree programs for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
Macquarie Sports Funding ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas applicants are eligible to apply for the grant
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in any subject area
- For being considered, applicants have to enroll in undergraduate degree coursework at the university
- To apply for an undergraduate program, international students will need to have completed one or more of the following academic qualifications:
- A recognised senior secondary school qualification or university entrance examination, such as the New South Wales Higher School Certificate (NSW HSC) or other equivalent Australian or overseas high school qualification
- A recognised university Foundation course
- A recognised 2 or 3-year Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree
- At least one year of a university degree from a recognised institution
- Candidates have to accomplish the English Language requirements of the university
Macquarie Sports Funding APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must attach your academic qualifications and credit for previous studies.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 7, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below