Application for the Macquarie Vice Chancellor’s Awards for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Macquarie University in Australia.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee funding for outstanding students to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. It has been designed to recognize academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students. The amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and it will be applied towards their tuition fee.
Recognized internationally, Macquarie University is consistently ranked in the top two per cent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE CHANCELLOR’S AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students other than Australian or New Zealand students can apply for these partial awards.
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have citizenship of a country other than ASEAN, a European country, Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- The studentships are available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at Macquarie University in Australia.
- The studentships are awarded in all subjects available at Macquarie University.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the program offer letter.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for undergraduate applications.
- All international students at Macquarie are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English. Macquarie University requires the following as proof of meeting standard English language requirements (ie equal to IELTS 6.5).
VICE CHANCELLOR’S AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below