Application for the Mahmoud S. Rabbani Master and PhD Positions for Arab Students in Netherlands – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation in Netherlands.
The goal of this application , besides fostering interaction between Arab and European students, is to provide the means for students seeking to broaden their own horizons. The maximum amount of an MSR scholarship is €15,000.
The award is designed to enhance the postgraduate educational experience and promote intercultural cooperation by offering students from Europe and the Arab world the means to study or research in each other’s respective countries.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MAHMOUD S. RABBANI POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates must be nationals of any of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, or Sudan. Applications coming from the Netherlands should be by Dutch nationals.
- The grant is open to Arab students who have received an official acceptance letter for a Master’s or a PhD programme in the Netherlands and to Dutch students who have received an official acceptance letter for a Master’s or a PhD programme in the Arab World.
- The candidate should have a good knowledge of English and/or of the language of study if that is not English is necessary.
MAHMOUD S. RABBANI POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Necessary documents are:
- Motivation and purpose statement (in English);
- Curriculum Vitae (in English);
- Copy of passport plus an additional current passport photo in colour;
- Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts (with English translation)
- Two signed references from either academic or professional referees;
- Letter of acceptance from Host University in the Netherlands;
- An official course description of the programme offered by the Host University;
- Provide a detailed financial overview including tuition fees and living expenses, as well as other sources of income to cover your study in the Netherlands for the academic year you are applying. The maximum amount that may be awarded is € 15,000 for the academic year.
- Signed and dated MSR application Form
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below