Application for the Mainor Wirth Academic Essay Writing Scholarship in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Mainor Wirth Law Firm in USA.
The award inspires undergraduate or graduate students who submit the strongest essay focusing on the given topic. The funding program is available for US students. The Mainor Wirth Injury Lawyers will provide an award of $1,000 to the qualified students whose essay best addresses the topic for the academic year 2020-2021.
The Mainor Wirth Law firm is one of the fastest-growing and most successful personal injury law firms in Las Vegas, Nevada. It is devoted to helping victims of personal injury.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MAINOR WIRTH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Undergraduate or Graduate courses in any subject area.
- To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must be enrolled full-time in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
- Candidates must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: https://www.wordpress.com/.
- A good knowledge of English is required to participate in this essay contest
MAINOR WIRTH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All applications must be filled out and materials received via an application form by the given deadline. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
Application must include:
- You must provide proof of full-time enrollment, current photo, and upload an essay around 1500 words or less. Note: Essays submitted as GoogleDoc files, personal blog posts, etc. will not be considered.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below