Application for the Malaya Awards for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Malaya in UK.
The student aid is made available to both international and local students with an aim to help them conduct their higher studies at University of Malaya. Applicants who wish to pursue a master or doctorate programme at UM are eligible. The University of Malaya will provide the selected applicants full 100% tuition fee waivers upto RM4,000 or above towards the tuition fee of the applied master or doctoral programme at the university and a living allowance.
One of the top Public universities in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ranked 65th in QS Global World Rankings, the University of Malaya is a public research university committed to conduct teaching and learning, carrying out research and providing quality services on a global level, generating and enhancing knowledge through continuous improvement efforts for the benefit students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MALAYA AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Local applicants as well as international students are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for all master and doctorate level courses and subjects taught at University of Malaya.
- The applicants must be accepted by the university in the applied programme.
- Applicants are required to have previous relevant qualifications with CGPA more than 3.00 to be accepted in University of Malaya.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 5.5, TOEFL IBT – 213, TOEFL PBT – 550, TOEFL CBT – 80, and PTE – 42.
MALAYA AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested students must login to the university portal to complete the application portal. The applicants do not have to apply separately for the aid. They must apply for the opportunity along with the admission application, Finance > Scholarship.
Application must include:
- Academic Transcripts, National High School Certificate with grades being 80% and above
- Diploma with CGPA more than 3.00
- Financial Statement for self-financing or letter of guarantee from the sponsor
- Interview in selective programs
- Students visa approval letter
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st August, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below