Application for the Malcolm D H Smith Memorial International Scholarship in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
The funding award supports domestic and international students who want to commence the Melbourne JD (Juris Doctor degree) programme at the university. The University of Melbourne will provide a scholarship of $7,000 to domestic and international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a well-known institution in Australia that provides a high-quality education at affordable tuition fees with degrees. It offers a range of undergraduate, honours, graduate, and research degrees; enrolling over 9,700 undergraduate and 2,400 graduate students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MALCOLM D H SMITH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Juris Doctor degree program in Law, legal studies, and criminology.
- Have applied for and been selected into the Melbourne JD.
- Have completed an undergraduate law degree or degree majoring in Asian studies at a tertiary institution in Australia or Asia.
- Students will be selected on the basis of academic results and their commitment to understanding one or more Asian societies.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
MALCOLM D H SMITH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the Juris Doctor program at the University of Melbourne. After being registered, candidates will have to complete and submit the scholarship application.
Application must include:
- Applicants will need to provide a CV, academic transcripts, and a brief statement outlining their commitment to understanding one or more Asian societies. Capacity to speak an Asian language is desirable.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 26, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below