Application for the Management School London Funding For International Student in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Liverpool in UK.
The bursary is available for the UK, EU, and International students and aims to support their postgraduate studies within the Management School London at the university. The educational award provides full-tuition fee reduction for a master’s degree program.
In 1884, the University of Liverpool was known as Victoria University at Liverpool. It is a public university which received its university status in 1903 and is also known to be one of the six original ‘redbrick’ civic universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MANAGEMENT SCHOOL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The UK, EU, and foreign students are eligible.
- Available for applying to a Master’s degree program in the field of Accounting, International Accounting, Banking and Finance, and Finance and Investment Management at the Management School of London.
- Must be passionate about your studies.
- For taking admission in this program, you must hold an undergraduate degree.
- It is expected that all participants have good proficiency in the English language. But if you don’t have that, you need to take TOEFL or IELTS test to demonstrate the English language ability.
MANAGEMENT SCHOOL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All applicants who successfully enroll in a master’s degree program on the London campus of the university will automatically be considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- You will be asked to submit your transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, and copies of degrees and current passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below