Application for the Manchester School of Computer Science Overseas Fee Waiver Award in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Manchester in UK.
This scheme is exclusively available for postgraduate research courses in computer science and will cover the full tuition fee across the duration of the Computer Science course. There is no restriction on nationality. This funding scheme will cover international fees throughout the 3-year PhD at the University of Manchester.
The University of Manchester was founded by integrating the Victoria University of Manchester and the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology. It is a public research institution that holds a reputation for excellence in education and research. The university has developed some of the best inventors, eminent scientists, entrepreneurs, and media figures of this generation.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MANCHESTER FEE WAIVER AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The program is available for international students.
- Postgraduate research in computer science
- Must hold an offer of study at The University of Manchester before applying for this funding
- Must be international students.
- Taking admission to a PhD program at the university requires a master’s degree in a relevant field.
- The following English qualifications are acceptable for entry to a PhD programme at the University of Manchester:
- IELTS Academic (both the UKVI and non-UKVI tests)
- TOEFL iBT
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE)– modules ISE II, ISE III or ISE IV
- PTE Academic
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)and Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE).
MANCHESTER FEE WAIVER AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All recipients must apply for an approved course at the university to win this application. They can mention their interest in the program on the application form.
Application must include:
- All candidates must send the following documents with the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport
- Applications is Open throughout the year.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below