Application for the Manitoba International Baccalaureate Entrance Scholarships in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Manitoba in Canada.
The award is available to students from all around the globe who wish to pursue a full diploma program for the academic year 2021/22. Each scholarship holder will receive the award amount according to the tier set by the University of Manitoba.
The University of Manitoba is the largest university that offers over 100 degrees, diplomas, and certificates including professional disciplines such as medicine, law, and engineering.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MANITOBA BACCALAUREATE ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Diploma program in many subject areas
- Completion of the full diploma program, including completion of the course Theory of Knowledge, the extended essay and involvement in volunteer work through the CAS (extra-curricular, community services activities) component
- A minimum grade of 4 or better on each of the three higher levels and the three subsidiary level papers
- Submission of IB results to the University of Manitoba Financial Aid and Awards Office by September 1st.
- For taking admission, applicants must check theadmission requirements of the program.
- If a student’s primary language is not English, they may be required to demonstrate English language proficiency to be admitted. Students with a grade of four or greater on the I.B. English examination will be considered to have met this requirement.
MANITOBA BACCALAUREATE ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, applicants must take admission in an International Baccalaureate diploma program at the University of Manitoba. After that applications must be submitted to the Admissions Office.
Application must include:
- Candidates must attach academic transcripts, certificates and resume/curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1st, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below