Application for the Manning Seed Awards for International Students in New Zealand – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Lincoln University in New Zealand.
The educational fund is open for both New Zealand and international students who are eligible to undertake full-time postgraduate research study at Lincoln University. Lincoln University will cover the following study expenses: A PhD scholarship shall be tenable for a maximum of three years from the commencement date of the tenure of the scholarship unless the candidate is already registered for a PhD as stated in 6 (3) below. The current value of a PhD scholarship is $25,000 per annum, The tenure of the scholarship shall begin at the commencement of the semester immediately following the award. Where an applicant for a scholarship has been registered for the relevant degree of study prior to the commencement of the scholarship, the tenure of the scholarship shall be reduced by the period the applicant has already been registered for that degree, and The tenure of the funding for a Masters or Honours degree candidate shall be for a maximum of one calendar year and shall begin at the commencement of the semester immediately following the award. The current value is $10,000pa.
Lincoln University was established in 1990 after Lincoln College, Canterbury was separated from the University of Canterbury. More than 60 countries are represented among the university’s student body.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MANNING SEED AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate research in the field of seed science and seed technology.
- The scholarship shall be open to people who are eligible to undertake full-time postgraduate research study at Lincoln University into any issue associated with seed science and seed technology in New Zealand.
- For admission, students must have a master’s degree at Lincoln University.
- Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
MANNING SEED AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- With the application, the applicant must have to provide a statement of the research topic; this should be approximately half to one page in length, current Curriculum vitae, and two PG academic references as per the application form, a copy of Lincoln admission letter submit [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below