Application for the MANUTECH SLEIGHT Awards for International Students in France – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the MANUTECH SLEIGHT in France.
Students who are curious and want to pursue a career in Surfaces Light Engineering Health and Society are eligible to apply for the opportunity . The applicants must hold a bachelor in science degree in computer science statistics or mathematics to receive the program. MANTECH SLEIGHT will provide the selected students with a scholarship towards studying the MLDM master program in France and at the college itself.
Coordinated by Université de Lyon and managed by Université Jean Monnet in Saint-Etienne, MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate School is a training and cross-disciplinary research institute of Surfaces Light EngineerinG Health and SocieTy (SLEIGHT).
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MANUTECH SLEIGHT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international applicants from EU and non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply for the MLDM master program at MANUTECH SLEIGHT.
- The applicants must have applied for the desired programme at MANUTECH SLEIGHT.
- The applicants must hold an Sc. degree with 180 ECTS or equivalent in computer science, statistics or mathematics to be accepted in a master or PhD programme at MANUTECH SLEIGHT.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL CBT – 213, TOEFL PBT – 550, TOEFL IBT – 82, IELTS – 6.5, and
- Cambridge Proficiency Certificate of English – Grade B2.
MANUTECH SLEIGHT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must register themselves, log in and click on Master MLDM to apply for the same. The applicants will be considered and selected based on the quality of the application.
Application must include:
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A dated and signed personal motivation statement
- Two dated and signed letters of recommendation naming the applicant in the subject line.
- A copy of your valid passport (non-EU applicants) or identity card (EU applicants only)
- Certified copy of the original B.Sc. diploma or certification of having paid the taxes for obtaining the diploma
- Copies of transcripts or other academic records that give proof on the undergraduate and first graduate studies, including credits and grades achieved in every single subject. Online courses have to be certified by providing MLDM a way to verify the corresponding certificates.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th June, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below