Application for the Maple-Brown Family Foundation funding in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of New South Wales in UK.
The fund is established for the high achieving candidate to pursue the full-time undergraduate study in the UNSW Business School.Each candidate will get an amount worth up to $13,000.
The University of New South Wales is a top-tier university in Australia as a member of the Australian ‘Group of Eight’. It offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees in different subject areas and 2nd in New South Wales according to the 2018 QS World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FAMILY FOUNDATION FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from Australia.
- Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have to be accepted into a full-time undergraduate program in the UNSW Business School for the academic year 2019-2020.
- All aspirants must have to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- You may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on your educational background.
FAMILY FOUNDATION FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being admitted in this program, candidates are requested to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, aspirants can apply for this education award.
Application must include:
- Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV standardized test scores.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below