Application for the Marc Ravenscroft Grant Program for US Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Marc Ravenscroft in USA.
The educational award will help students finance higher education and chase their dreams as higher education fees slowly rise in America. The scholarship winner will receive an award amount of $1,000.
Marc Ravenscroft is a veteran sales leader with experience in leading and supporting retail applications, marketing, recruitment and financial services in revenue growth, profitability, performance, customer relations, planning and development.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MARC RAVENSCROFT GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- An eligible student will be a senior in high school accepted into an accredited US college/university. They may also be a freshman, sophomore or junior currently enrolled in an accredited US college/university.
- College or university (undergraduate) level in any discipline.
- For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
MARC RAVENSCROFT GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the Marc Ravenscroft grant should be made via an email to info-at-marcravenscroftgrant.com.
Applicants must attach their completed essay as a word document along with the following information
- Full Name
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- School Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- College or university you’re are now applying, or accepted at, or enlisted
- Email Address
- Most recent GPA
- Your bio, in not more than 270 characters
- The student must submit an essay of approx 700-800 words titled, “How Do You Cope with the Higher Education Fees in the US and Challenge the Student Loan Problem?”
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below