Application for the Margaret Wooloff PhD Funding for UK and EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Aberystwyth University in UK.
The scholarship aims to support excellent students who want to commence their studies at Aberystwyth University in the United Kingdom. The scholarship holder will receive a grant for up to three years which will cover their tuition fees up to the UK/EU rate of £4,407 per annum (2019/2020 rate). A maintenance allowance of approximately £15,009 per annum* and access to a travel and conference fund (max. £500 per annum*)
Established in 1872, Aberystwyth University is a public research university that was placed in the UK’s top 50 universities. It offers learning opportunities for students with various degree programs in different fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MARGARET WOOLOFF FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants who are classed as Home fee payers, according to the criteria outlined at https://ukcisa.org.uk/Information–Advice/Fees-and-Money/Wales-fee-status#layer-6099.
- They Should normally have obtained or expect to obtain at least upper second class honours in their first degree.
- PhD degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
MARGARET WOOLOFF FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered, candidates must complete the usual full online PhD application and the specific Margaret Wooloff PhD application Form 2020. The application form should be submitted via our online Postgraduate Application Portal at the point of application and at the same time, it should also be sent as an attachment by email to Prof Reyer Zwiggelaar (rrz-at-aber.ac.uk).
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below