Application for the Marie Sk?odowska-Curie European Fellowships Scholarship for International Researchers in Germany,- 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research in Germany
The awards are funded by the European Commission, aims to give a great experience to researchers who are highly passionate in the research fields.The researchers will get a grant of 4,880 euro’s per month gross, plus 600 euro’s mobility allowance and 500 euro’s family allowance.
The Federal Ministry of Education and Research was formed on 20 October 1955. In Germany, it provides student loans. The funder European Commission is known as an institution of the European Union which is responsible for proposing legislation, implementing decisions, upholding the EU treaties.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MARIE SK?ODOWSKA-CURIE EUROPEAN FELLOWSHIPS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Researchers of all nationalities who have not spent more than 12 months during the last three years in the country of their future host organization are eligible for this grant.
- They can apply for a research program in any field of research.
- Applicants must be very zealous about the program and ready to pursue a full-time course.
- For admission, a complete doctorate degree is necessary.
- To study this program you must have good knowledge of the English language.
MARIE SK?ODOWSKA-CURIE EUROPEAN FELLOWSHIPS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no requirement of taking admission in any organization; you can directly apply for the award by submitting an online application form through the Funding & Tenders Portal.
Application must include:
- A research proposal, curriculum vitae, and personal statement should be attached to the application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 11, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below