Application for the Marine Biological Association PhD Scholarship in UK – 2020/202. Entry is now open at the University of Exeter in UK.
This study award is available for brilliant UK/EU students who are going to enrol in the PhD degree programme at the university in the United Kingdom for the year 2020. The University of Exeter will provide the award amount of £ 15,285 to the eligible students for PhD study.
Founded in 1955, the University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, United Kingdom. It provides undergraduate, masters and research level in a wide range of subjects across science, humanities and social sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MARINE PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a first or upper second class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in an appropriate area of science
- PhD degree in Novel Tools to Unravel Phosphate Sensing in Marine Diatoms, Biosciences.
- For being admitted to the university, aspirants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to have achieved at least 6.5 in IELTS and no less than 6.0 in any section by the start of the project.
MARINE PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For empowering with this educational award, students need to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university.
Application must include:
- Students must submit a CV, letter of application, transcript(s), and names of two referees
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 27, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below