Application for the Marion Dönhoff Fellowship for International Students in Germany – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Michael Succow Foundation in Germany.
This educational program is open for those International students who wish to have unique postgraduate research experience in Germany. The program will give grants to study and work visit in Germany for up to five months.
Founded in 1999, the Michael Succow Foundation is the first conversation foundation. The foundation aims to develop the wilderness oases, accompanied by special opportunities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MARION DÖNHOFF FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Russia, Moldova, Ukraine, Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia are acceptable.
- They are eligible to apply for a postgraduate research degree program in the field of Political Ecology, Environmental journalism or Sustainable Development.
- The aspirants must be between 25 and 38 years old.
- A bachelor’s degree is necessary for this program.
- Participants are bound to show their English and German language proficiency by taking TOEFL, IELTS, or GMAT test.
MARION DÖNHOFF FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Aspirants need to be registered as a postgraduate student in a recognized university or an institution in Germany. After being admitted, they can send their application for the award by email to sophie.hirschelmann(at)succow-stiftung.de.
Application must include:
- Candidates are required to submit one page of the motivation letter, project description of the issue to be analyzed, curriculum vitae, proof of language skills, and a copy/ scan of the passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st of July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below