Application for the Mark Elenowitz Scholarships in USA – 2021. Entry is now open at the Mark Elenowitz in USA.
The fund will be provided to the students interested in pursuing a graduate degree programme in the USA. The bursary is available for the academic session 2021/2022. Mark Elenowitz will provide an award amount of $1000 to the deserving candidates.
All his life, Mark Elenowitz has been an entrepreneur. It began as a child where Mark actively created new ideas and welcomed neighbourhood friends to work with him. All his life, Mark Elenowitz has been an entrepreneur. It began as a child when Mark frequently came up with new ideas and enlisted friends from the neighbourhood to collaborate with him.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MARK ELENOWITZ SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Graduate degree programme in any subject.
- Must be a citizen of the USA.
- Must submit previous year degree from an accredited University.
- Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic results.
- Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register for an academic course
MARK ELENOWITZ SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to apply online in a graduate degree programme at the University. And must submit an essay on the topic “What does it mean to be an entrepreneur in today’s modern world?” (700-850 words):
- The following information must be submitted with your essay: First Name/Last Name.
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- If you currently attend high school, please provide:
- Graduation Date (MM.DD.YYYY)
- The University you will most likely attend.
- Your current GPA
- Must mention the accredited University’s name you are currently enrolled in only if you are currently a freshman/sophomore/junior.
- A personal biography in 270 characters or less.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below