Application for the Mark James Studentships in Disentangling the Drivers of Insect Armageddon in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Birkbeck, University of Londonn in UK.
PhD study programme in Geography, Environment and Development Studies at the Birkbeck, University of London can be undertaken to win this studentship. Students with a relevant undergraduate or Master’s degree will be considered. Birkbeck, University of London, will offer the selected candidates a studentship towards their applied PhD study costs.
Birkbeck, University of London, is a public research university located in Bloomsbury, London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. Birkbeck University London is ranked 886th in Best Global Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MARK JAMES STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of all nationalities, home or foreign, can apply.
- Students can undertake the Geography, Environment and Development Studies programme at the Birkbeck, University of London.
- The applicants with experience in the field- and laboratory work will be an advantage.
- The applicants have an undergraduate or master’s degree in Quaternary Geology, Geography, Biology, or another relevant discipline at merit or distinction level (with a minimum grade of 65% for their dissertation).
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0.
MARK JAMES STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can apply for the desired PhD programme. All applicants that are eligible will be considered for the studentship.
Application must include:
- A recent CV
- Transcripts of relevant studies
- A sample of writing such as your MA dissertation or similar.
- A supporting statement. In the case of a Mark James scholarship.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 28th February, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below