Application for the Marketing Department International Scholarships to High-Potential Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Leeds in UK.
There are up to three scholarships available to the UK and International applicants applying to study for a PhD within the Marketing Department of Leeds University Business School. The scholarship programme will cover full fees at the University of Leeds standard fees rate. A maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate (£15,609 in Session 2021/22).
Leeds University Business School is part of the University of Leeds, located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. The Business School is ranked as one of the top ten business and management research institutions in the UK. Around 200 academic personnel conduct research across the six departments of Accounting and Finance, Economics, Business Development, Management, Marketing, and Work and Employment Relations.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MARKETING DEPARTMENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Open to all nationalities, including the UK.
- Doctoral research program will be awarded in Marketing
- To be eligible for the PhD programme, Candidates should ideally have a first-class or at least a good upper second-class undergraduate degree. In addition, they should also hold a British Master’s degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university) or an equivalent professional qualification with a minimum average score of 60% (or equivalent) and in an appropriate academic discipline.
- If you think you have met the minimum criteria for our PhD programmes, you will need to entry the requirement.
- The minimum English language entry requirement for research postgraduate research study in the Leeds University Business School is an IELTS of 7.0 overall with at least 6.0 in each component (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent. The test must be dated within two years of the start date of the course in order to be valid.
MARKETING DEPARTMENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this application, you should first apply for a research place of study by completing a study application form at Leeds University Business School.
Application must include:
- Applicants must upload copies of qualifications or academic transcripts such as Research proposal, certified copies of qualification certificates, certified copies of academic transcripts and English Language certificates and two references.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 11 March, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below