Application for the Marketing & Reputation PhD Scholarship in Marketing & Reputation for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Henley Business School in UK.
This is a full studentship is activated for both UK & International candidates who have a plan to pursue a PhD degree at the university for three years. these endowments cover full fees and £15,000 stipend for 1 year – renewable for a further 2 years subject to performance.
The University of Reading is one of the best research universities in the UK that was established in 1926. It provides a safe environment for living and studying and range of scholarships to undergraduate and master’s students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MARKETING & REPUTATION SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all nationalities can apply for this application.
- PhD studentship will be awarded in Marketing & Reputation.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have achieved (or be expected to achieve) a Distinction at Masters Level or equivalent including a distinction in a dissertation or thesis, or have similar relevant experience.
- To be accepted to study for a PhD, applicants will normally need to have an undergraduate degree of at least an Upper Second-class/2.1 (or equivalent) and/or a master’s degree, in a subject, related to the proposed PhD topic.
- The majority of PhD programmes require a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 however, some areas require a score of 7.0 these are: Henley Business School (with the exception of Business Informatics and Systems Accounting which accepts 6.5).
MARKETING & REPUTATION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must upload copies of your academic transcripts, certificates and other supporting information; it also enables us to contact your referees directly.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below