Application for the Martin Polanco Grant in the USA – 2021. Entry is now open at the Martin Polanco in USA.
This grant is open for high school senior student who is currently enrolled in a recognized or accredited institution, university, or college. The Martin Polanco Grant is a one-time gift-money for the student to pay for their university tuition. The grant will award one student with a $1,000 monetary assistance for this student to pay for their university tuition.
Martin Polanco M.D. is the medical director of a program which serves Special Operations Veterans. He provides personalized and empathetic psychiatric solutions to the people braving through anxious and stressful times.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MARTIN POLANCO GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- United States applicant.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To apply for this grant, you can be a high school senior student who is currently enrolled in a recognized or accredited institution, university, or college.
- The candidate can also be a freshman, junior, or sophomore enrolled in a recognized and acclaimed university or college.
- For taking part, applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
MARTIN POLANCO GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this grant, applicants must write an essay, and they should send the following details along with their essays:
- First Name/Last Name
- Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Graduation if in high school (YYYY.MM.DD)
- The accredited or recognized institute, college, and university that you are presently enrolled at your current GPA
Application must include:
- Aspirants need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below