Application for the Maryville Presidential Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Maryville College in USA.
The program is available for international students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree program at the college in the US. Students will receive the award amount ranging from $18,000 to $23,00.
Maryville College was founded in 1819 and it is a private liberal arts college in the US. The college is one of the 50 oldest colleges in the United States and the 12th-oldest institution in the South.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MARYVILLE PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the college.
- Applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the college and a minimum of 3.8 GPA.
- Students must hold a high school certificate.
- You have to provide the following test scores:
- TOEFL IBT score of 74 (with no sub-score below 18) or CBT score of 200 or paper-based score above 525 combined with demonstrated competency in essay writing
- IELTS band score of 6.5 or higher
- EIKEN (Step) score of Grade Pre-1
- iTEP Academic score of 3.9
- PTE Academic score of 50
- Michigan Test of English Language Proficiency score of 74
- IB Diploma
- ACT Composite Score of 24/21 English
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading/Writing 540
- American, British or English-based Curriculum & International Schools.
MARYVILLE PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being enlisted in the program, you are required to enrol in the undergraduate degree program at the Maryville college.
Application must include:
- Must attach a copy of passport and financial documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below