Application for the Massey Doctoral Scholarship for Domestic and International Students in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Massey University in New Zealand.
The purpose of the program is to attract full-time or part-time New Zealand and international students applying for doctoral research program for the session 2020/21. Massey University will provide the value of a doctoral support will be a stipend of $25,000 per annum and payment of tuition and non-tuition fees to a maximum of 36 months of full-time study. Part-time study will include a stipend of $15,000 per annum and payment of tuition and non-tuition fees to a maximum of 60 months.
Massey University is one of New Zealand’s leading educational institutions. It is committed to the principles of environmental responsibility and sustainable resource management at local, national and international levels.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASSEY DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications from all nationalities
- The sponsorship will be awarded in the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Doctor of Clinical Psychology (DClinPsych) or Doctor of Social Work (DSW).
- To be eligible, the applicants should have a conditional or unconditional admission offer of place in a doctoral programme at Massey University, or, be enrolled in the provisional year of a doctoral degree at the time of application closing date (prior to confirmation of registration). Full-time and part-time candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are required to be enrolled in their approved course of research as a full-time or part-time candidate at Massey University.
- International applicants must meet the Massey University English language requirement for postgraduate studies.
MASSEY DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applications should include a full CV, a cover letter outlining your interests in relation to this research, and the names and contact details of two academic referees.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below