Application for the Master by Research and PhD Scholarships for International Students in Malta – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Malta in Malta.
The Master by Research and PhD Scholarships are available to international students who wish to undertake the degree programme at the University of Malta. Entrants from countries outside the European Union/EEA are eligible to receive this scholarship. The University of Malta will provide the selected candidates full tuition fee, 100%, or partial tuition fee, 10%to 90%, considering all aspects of the candidates from academics to interests to nationality.
The University of Malta is a higher education institution in Malta. Its mission is to serve the aspirations of the people of these islands through the provision of quality higher education in the arts, sciences, social sciences, the humanities, and other areas of knowledge as required for Malta’s economic, social and cultural development through the scholarships. It is listed as one of the top universities in Msida.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTER BY RESEARCH AND PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students entering from countries outside the European Union/EEA are eligible.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to undertake a Master by research and Ph.D. programmes.
- The applicants must belong to an eligible country.
- The applicants must be accepted in Master by research and Ph.D. programme beforehand for a full-time or part-time study.
- The applicants must have grade 5 or higher in the matriculate certification and must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree and an impressive research proposal to be admitted in any desired Master’s programme.
- The students must take the Secure English Language Test (SELT) and present the test scores.
MASTER BY RESEARCH AND PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must apply for either Master by research or Ph.D. programme through the university application login. Applicants that are selected will be considered.
Application must include:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter
- Academic records
- Bachelors degree certification
- Research proposal
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 21 July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below