Application for the Master Mind scholarships for International Students in Belgium 2019/2020 Entry is now open at Ghent University in Belgium.
The Flemish Ministry of Education is proud to announce the Master Mind scholarships at Ghent University. The scholarship is open for academically outstanding students for master programs in Flanders and Brussels.
It is estimated that 30 international students (to be divided over the different Flemish higher education institutions) will be able to benefit from a Master Mind scholarship to start their studies in the academic year 2019-2020.
Ghent University is a top 100 university and one of the major universities in Belgium. Its 11 faculties offer a wide range of courses and conduct in-depth research within a wide range of scientific domains. The scholarship fee consists of a maximum allowance of € 8000 per academic year.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTER MIND SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are invited to apply.
- New international students who have been academically admitted to any of the English-taught master programs.
- Only academically admitted students will be considered.
- Only students who are currently not enrolled at a Flemish higher education institution are eligible.
- All nationalities can apply, but the previous degree obtained should be from a higher education institution located outside Flanders.
MASTER MIND SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants should check out the given link for application instructions at https://www.ugent.be/prospect/en/administration/application/application-degree
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below