Application for the Master of Architecture Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Bond University in Australia.
This funding scheme has been made available for the academic year 2020-21. All the eligible participants will be offered tuition remission along with experience and mentoring opportunities with sponsoring partners. This support will cover the full tuition fee for an approved course. Apart from this, it will provide students with the chance to gain experience and mentoring with sponsoring partners.
Bond University has been delivering a life-changing experience to students since 1989. It offers an array of internationally recognized undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs that attract students from around the world. The university has been ranked first for providing the best student experience in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTER OF ARCHITECTURE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for all students from around the world
- Master degree program in architecture and built environment
- Must be international students
- Must be currently achieving, or have achieved, a minimum cumulative percentage average of 75% from a Bond University Bachelor of Architectural Studies or an undergraduate degree program approved by the Australia New Zealand Architecture Program Accreditation Procedure (ANZAPAP)
- Must have accepted for admission and offered a place in the master of architecture degree.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college and university.
- The university accepts the following English language qualifications for most of the courses:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Academic
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- C1 Advanced
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE).
MASTER OF ARCHITECTURE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- All scholarship recipients are required to submit a personal statement and high-quality digital portfolio of relevant work produced during the bachelor’s degree candidature in support of their application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 19, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below