Application for the CDU Destination Australia Funding for International Students in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Waikato in New Zealand.The bursary is available for the overseas applicants who will commence in the master degree in Engineering Practice at the Waikato University. The scholarship winners will get the tuition fee reduction of NZ$10,000 at the beginning of their University of Waikato studies. The award is not transferrable and will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition fees of the first year full-time (180-points) enrolment after the semester withdrawal date.
Founded in 1964, the University of Waikato is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand. It has a satellite campus located in Tauranga and ranked among the 266 world’s best universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTER OF ENGINEERING BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible
- Masters degree in engineering practice
- The Bursary will be awarded to all international students, enrolling full-time in the Master of Engineering Practice program.
- Applicants have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- You have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
MASTER OF ENGINEERING BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, you have to enroll in the master’s degree program at the university. After that, you will be automatically considered for the award.
Application must include:
- The university may ask you for a Scan of a valid passport or European ID card, official transcript of your Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, motivation letter, reference letter, and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 17, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below