Application for the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Scholarship in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and support students to undertake studies in Pharmaceutical Industry at The University of Queensland.The Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice award is an exciting opportunity for high achieving international students. Scholars will receive a $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is internationally renowned for its highly awarded teaching staff, world-class facilities, and superior campus environment. It is ranked inside the world’s top 50 universities according to the QS World University Rankings 2015.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTER OF PHARMACEUTICAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International student can apply for these endowments.
- International students.
- Students who wish to commence the study of the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2020.
- Students who have received an unconditional offer to study the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2020.
- Criteria are based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship.
MASTER OF PHARMACEUTICAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For July 2020 entry –
- Lodge an official application for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice. You must apply for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice before applying for the opportunity . Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the application closing date).
- If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the application closing date, unfortunately, they cannot take your application into consideration.
Application must include:
- Once you have received your offer, submit the following via email to d.guest-at-uq.edu.au
- Personal/motivational statement
- This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- – The reasons for your interest in studying the masters of pharmaceutical industry practice at UQ
- – Your personal goals and ambitions
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 17, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below