Application for the Master of Philosophy Awards for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
The funding program is exclusively open for outstanding graduates from all around the world to continue their education via a Master of Philosophy. The scholarship duration will be for up to two years for a Masters’s degree. For the duration of the program, the recipient will receive a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver and a stipend of AUD$22,500 (2020 rate) per annum. It is likely to be tax-exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval.
Established in 1874, the University of Adelaide is the third-oldest university in Australia. It has various degree courses that give students the opportunity to choose subjects according to their field of interest.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded to pursue the Master of Philosophy program.
- Have completed and been awarded a relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with an achieved minimum of a distinction average (GPA of 6.0 or above) at The University of Adelaide.
- Not have commenced, be currently enrolled in, or hold an Honours Degree or a postgraduate qualification of any kind at The University of Adelaide or any other university.
- Be eligible to enrol in the full-time postgraduate degree Master of Philosophy at the University of Adelaide.
- Not be in receipt of an equivalent scholarship or salary from The University of Adelaide nor any sponsor to undertake the proposed degree.
- To study at the University of Adelaide, applicants will need to meet the academic admission requirements for their course.
- You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Adelaide
MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All candidates must have to submit the Online Application Form to apply for this application.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit the cover letter, CV and academic transcript/s..
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below