Application for the Master of Science in Big Data Analytics Early Bird International Awards in France – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the IESEG School of Management in France.
Applications for this application are open for all international and home country students that have relevant bachelor degree certification and wish to pursue MSc. in Big Data Analytics for Business at IESEG. Students that apply before the deadline will be eligible to be considered for the award. The winners of this application will be given a sum of €1,000 towards the undertaken master’s programme at IESEG.
IESEG School of Management in France is a graduate business school holding a position in the top 10 French Business School along with the prestigious accolade of becoming a Grande École, one of the most respected and academically rigorous higher education programs in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BIG DATA ANALYTICS AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Master of Science in Big Data Analytics for Business programme at IESEG can be applied for.
- The applicants must have a strong academic performance.
- The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Mathematics, Statics, or a similar field. GRE/GMAT scores are optional.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 85, TOEIC – 850, Duolingo – 105, and Cambridge Exam – B2.
BIG DATA ANALYTICS AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to access the online portal of the institute by logging in and submit their application. Students that apply before the deadline will be considered.
Application must include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance.
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of Bachelor Degree
- Copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 16 January 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below