Application for the Masters and PhD international awards at Ton Duc Thang University in Vietnam – 2021. Entry is now open at the Ton Duc Thang University in Vietnam.
The purpose of this funding programme is to provide a world-class education to needy and deserving international candidates. The educational award is accessible for the excellent aspirants who wish to undertake a master’s or PhD degree at the University. Ton Duc Thang University will provide an award which covers Dormitory, Tuition fee, Vietnamese language course.
Ton Duc Thang University was established in 1997 and is classified as the number one university of Vietnam under the Labor Confederation of General Vietnam. It offers the students different degrees in Bachelor, Graduate, and Research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTERS AND PHD AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Masters or PhD degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Applicants must be international students.
- Aspirants must have to take admission in the Masters or PhD degree programme at the University.
- For taking admission to the UniversityUniversity, applicants must have previous years degree at the UniversityUniversity.
- English Language Proficiency: TOEFL iBT 45, IELTS 5.0, PET/FCE 160 (English certificates must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in the English language
MASTERS AND PHD AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, aspirants are needed to take admission to the University. After getting enrolled applicants have to fill the online application form.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit the following documents:
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Original copy of bachelor r and master certificate and transcript notarized and translated into English or Vietnamese, Statement of purpose (500 words)
- Copy of Passport
- Photograph (3×4 cm)
- Health check report within the last 6 months
- Criminal record within the last 6 months
- Two Reference Letters
- The financial statement within the last 6 months with the bank account balance at least $2500
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below