Application for the Master’s and postgraduate placements for Ukraine student in France – 2021/2022. Entry is now open by the Government of France, House of Europe in France.
This funding programme is open for the Ukraine students who are interested in pursuing the postgraduate degree in France. The grant is available for the academic session 2021-2022. Government of France and houseofeurope.org will provide the following benefits: Monthly stipend: EUR 700 for masters programmes and EUR 1,415 for postgraduates programmes, Exemption from payment of student’s visa fee,
Exemption from registration fees in public establishments under The French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, Assistance with finding a housing, Social and health insurance, Support of Campus France in settling the administrative issues and planning the stay
House of Europe helps young researchers and students who would like to have some practical experience in the area of science, activism or civil society work in general.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTER’S AND POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Ukraine students
- Master and postgraduate degree programme in any subject at the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have bachelor’s, specialist’s or master’s diploma of a Ukrainian university.
- For taking admission, candidates are required to submit the previous year’s degree.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have an adequate level of written and spoken English.
MASTER’S AND POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To being registered in the programme, students must send an email with “Scholarship contest BGF” in the subject line to [email protected]to receive confirmation that your candidacy is registered. After that, students must apply online.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit following documents: a resume, clearly and in detail the educational project, motivation letter, a letter from a French educational institution confirming the interest in your candidacy, or a letter of pre-enrollment (pdf format), translation of grades for the last 4 years of study ( word or pdf format ) and diploma/certificate of proficiency in French or English ( pdf format).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below