Application for the Masters Compare Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Masters Compare in UK.
The company is giving this opportunity for the UK, EU, and foreign applicants so that they can pursue their master’s studies at any UK university.Enthusiastic aspirants have a chance to win £5,000 for their first-year master’s course at any UK university.
Masters Compare, the master’s comparison directory is a company in the UK which supports the education of International applicants.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTERS COMPARE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Interested applicants from the UK, EU, and overseas are eligible.
- Candidates can apply for a postgraduate degree program at any UK University or Institution.
- The participants must register to receive the Masters Compare email newsletter and have received an unconditional offer of a place on a part-time or full-time postgraduate program.
MASTERS COMPARE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You need to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at any UK university. After that, you can register yourself for the grant, through the simple online application link.
Application must include:
- Comment for up to three articles on your experience of looking for and studying a Masters course, including your photograph, for internal and external promotion, including but not limited to websites, social media, advertising, and events.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below