Application for the Masters Degree Scholarships for International Students in Malaysia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation in Malaysia.
APU’s aim is to nurture and encourage innovation through their programmes, with the intention of producing individuals who will learn, adapt and think differently in new and better ways. The studentships are limited to course/tuition fees only. All other fees & expenses including library fees, registration fees, accommodation fees, deposits, Staffordshire University fees, student ID, reset or retake fees, living and travel expenses; as determined by the Award shall be borne by the program holder. APU Scholarships offers 30%, 20% and 10% on fees.
Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is the most international university in Malaysia, located in Kuala Lumpur, one of the most vibrant cities in Asia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTERS DEGREE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply for this application.
- APU Postgraduate Master’s Degree The studentships are offered for academic success. Secure The grants by Enrolling at APU; together with your academic results. Please note that The studentships are limited and on first come first serve basis.
Countries Applicable Qualifications CGPA Requirementon a Scale of 4.0 APU Scholarshipson 2018 Fees All Countries Bachelors Degree 3.7 & above 30% All Countries Bachelors Degree 3.5 & above 20% All Countries Bachelors Degree 3.2 & above 10%
- For applicants who are using other grading schemes, APU will determine the equivalent CGPA and make the decision on the Scholarship. All scholarships offered by APU to any student are at the absolute discretion of the Scholarship Committee.
- Evidence of satisfactory English language skills is required for candidates where English is not their first language, such as IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above.
MASTERS DEGREE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of application is online.
Application must include:
- Documents Required
- Bachelor Degree Certificate & Transcripts
- Bachelor Degree Grading System
- Resume – CV
- Reference Letters from Employers (if applicable)
- Any other supporting documents relevant to your academic qualifications
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below