Application for the Masters Excellence Awards for International Students in France – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the ESDES School of Business and Management in France.
The applicants will receive the program purely based on their merit. The sponsorship will give the applicants benefits towards conducting their master’s study at ESDES. Students from all non-European will be eligible to receive the award. The selected candidates will be given advantages towards the cost of study of any applied master’s degree programme up to 50% of the tuition fee at ESDES.
ESDES School of Business and Management is an educational institute situated in Lyon that supports the development of a responsible economy driven by the values of collective performance, citizenship, and openness. It is one of France’s top-ranking business schools.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTERS EXCELLENCE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All non-European candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are eligible to apply for all master’s degree offered at ESDES.
- The applicants must belong to an eligible demographic.
- The applicants are required to have attained above average GPA in the bachelor’s degree relevant to the master’s programme applied to be admitted at ESDES.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0, and TOEFL – 550.
MASTERS EXCELLENCE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants can select the desired programme at ESDES and click on it further to land on the application page and complete the application process. The applicants will be considered for the opportunity based on merit.
Application must include:
- Transcripts of your Higher Education studies
- Transcripts of baccalaureate or equivalent high school diploma
- Two academic and/or professional recommendation letters
- Cover letter
- Résumé / CV
- Copy of passport
- ID photo
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 10th, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below