Application for the Master’s Excellence Scholarships for UK and EU Students – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Cardiff University in UK.
The funded education programs have a motive to support excellent UK and EU participants in joining a master’s degree program at the university. Cardiff University is committed to investing up to a total of £500,000 in this high-value competitive scholarship scheme to support home and EU students who are planning to start an eligible Master’s programme in September 2020. Each educational award worth a minimum of £3,000 and will be awarded in the form of a tuition fee discount.
Cardiff University was established in 1883 as the University College of South Wales and Monmouthshire. It is a public research university which became independent in 2007 and ranked 5th in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTER’S EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK/EU and overseas students can apply for these LSE PhD studentships.
- Studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Applicants must have a masters degree. These awards will be made solely on the basis of outstanding academic merit and research potential.
- For admission to study applicants need to submit certified copies of qualifications, degree certificate and transcripts and copies of any other documentation to support your application.
- Applicants can meet English language requirements in the following ways: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTEA). Please check the given link if you want to know more information about language requirements.
MASTER’S EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Eligible students can apply for the opportunity s after taking admission at the London School of Economics by a specific date and then they will be automatically considered for the opportunity s.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit the final version of any document you have written yourself (eg CV, personal statement, research proposal).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 8, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below