Application for the Master’s Excellence Scholarships for UK and EU Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Cardiff in UK.
The funded education programs have a motive to support excellent UK and EU participants in joining a master’s degree program at the university.Each educational award worth a minimum of £3,000 and will be awarded in the form of a tuition fee discount.
Cardiff University was established in 1883 as the University College of South Wales and Monmouthshire. It is a public research university which became independent in 2007 and ranked 5th in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KIMEME FULLY-FUNDED ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Home (UK) and EU candidates are worthy.
- Applicants are independent to apply for a full-time or a part-time taught master’s degree program, MRes Biosciences, and MRes Stem Cell Neurobiology degree programs at the university.
- Must not apply for a distance learning program and also not hold any other grant from the university.
- A selected candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Should have excellent proficiency in the English language.
KIMEME FULLY-FUNDED APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being eligible to these positions, candidates must have to reserve a place in a master’s degree program at the university. Then, they can complete the online application form for the grants.
Application must include:
- Curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, and a copy or scan of passport need to be attached.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 3rd, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below