Application for the Master’s Excellence Scholarships for UK and EU Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Essex in UK.
The sponsorship will be awarded to deserving and excellent international students who wish to undertake a master’s programme at Essex. Applicants from the United Kingdom and EU countries are eligible to avail this application.
The University of Essex, ranked 370th in the QS World University Rankings 2020, is a public research university appreciated for its commitment to a culture of collaboration, agility, and teamwork, sharing good practices, promoting learning and skills across departments.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTER’S EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The applicants must be classified as a Home student for fee purposes.
- The applicants must be entirely self-funding for their studies.
- The applicants must be applying for a full-time Master’s.
- The applicants must hold a first-class honors Bachelor’s degree from a UK University or equivalent to get admitted in a master’s degree programme at Essex.
- The applicants are required to submit the results of the following tests: TOEFL IBT – 76 – 88 overall, IELTS – 0 – 6.0 overall, PTE – 50 – 58 overall, Trinity ISE – Pass overall, Cambridge English, Qualification – 169 – 176 overall, and KITE – 426 – 475.
MASTER’S EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are supposed to apply online to the master’s degree course of their choice and complete the application process. No separate application is required.
Application must include:
- Documents related to previous studies and work experience
- Official transcripts in English or certified translation of academic results showing marks or grades
- A copy of CV for particular courses
- Recent references, signed and dated by referee or an email from referee
- Personal statement
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th August, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below