Application for the Masters in Economics Awards for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Leeds in UK.
The educational bursary is available for all high achieving international participants in order to pursue a master’s degree program at the University of Leeds in the UK. The educational award will cover the full fee of the course for all successful participants.
The University of Leeds is ranked globally between 10th and 14th and situated as a public research university in the UK. The university granted its university status in 1903 by King Edward VII.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTERS IN ECONOMICS AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from the Africa region, Americas region, and South/South East Asia region are eligible.
- Available for undertaking MSc Economics or MSc Economics and Finance degree program at the university.
- An applicant should hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant master’s course and show the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of the program.
- Applicants must complete their undergraduate degree program before applying to a master’s degree program.
- If the candidate’s country language is not English, so they have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
MASTERS IN ECONOMICS AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested participants need to be enrolled in a master’s degree program at the university. Selected students must accept their award within two weeks of receiving the award offer.
Application must include:
- The students are requested to submit their curriculum vitae, copies of the academic transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, and proof of their external works.
- Applications is Ongoing.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below