Application for the Masters of Science Awards for International Students in Norway – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the BI Norwegian Business School in Norway.
BI Norwegian Business School aims for a national and international mix in the student body. Hence, priority may be given to applicants from selected countries, selected partner schools of BI, or enrolled in priority master’s programmes. The MSc international awards range from partial to full-tuition for the first year of studies. You might also receive the opportunity to renew for a second year. Some living expenses may be covered by a one-time stipend. The amount is set after a thorough individual assessment of each candidate. All candidates must meet academic progression requirements in order to maintain their scholarship.
BI Norwegian Business School is an internationally recognised not-for-profit private institution, located in Norway. Established in 1943, BI has one of Europe’s largest and most productive academic environments.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTERS OF SCIENCE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Norwegian and International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Candidates demonstrating strong academic performance and demonstrated financial need who apply for, and are accepted in, a Master of Science degree. BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- BI ensures distribution of scholarships among MSc programmes.
- Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries, selected partner schools of BI, or enrolled in priority master’s programmes.
- All candidates will be assessed according to the ECTS scale. Applicants with international bachelor’s degrees will have their grades converted to the ECTS scale.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be other academic achievements, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first master’s degree.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
MASTERS OF SCIENCE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Write a application letter, maximum one page, outlining why you are deserving of this application . Documentation of the financial need for covering living costs must be stated in the financial declaration. Must include proof of financial need.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below