Application for the Masters of Science Scholarships for International Students in France-2019/2020 Entry is now open at the IESEG School of Management in France.
The main purpose of this Master’s of Science Award program is to provide financial support for International students who have strong academic performance in undertaking the master’s degree program at IESEG in France.These educational awards offer large numbers of funds in the form of tuition waiver up to 50% for successful students.
Founded in 1964, IESEG School of Management is a member of Lille Catholic University in France. It is a post-bac business school with the ranking of 21st in world-wide.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTERS OF SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of Europe and Non-Europe are eligible for these grants.
- They can apply for a master’s degree program in International Business Negotiation field at the school.
- An applicant must hold strong academic excellence.
- An undergraduate degree in any field is essential.
- Those candidates whose national language is not English, are required to score IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (85 IBT), in one of the English language test.
MASTERS OF SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Aspirants are suggested to take admission in a master’s degree course at IESEG. After taking admission they will be automatically awarded the funds.
Application must include:
- Copy of the passport, recent curriculum vitae or Resume, academic transcripts, and language proficiency test score need to be submitted with the application of this program.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 14th, 2019, for non-European candidates and June 28th, 2019, for European candidates will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below